Friday, March 13, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle

I can’t sleep!!!!  I have so much (mainly work) going through my head and I just can’t fall asleep!!! It doesn’t help that Joel has to basically pull an all-nighter for work – so he still isn’t home. 

Here are some of the random thoughts running through my head:

- I hope I get up early enough to take the trash out in time.  Well Katy – you should have just taken it out tonight (last night???) and then you wouldn’t have to worry about it.

- I should bike to work tomorrow…its Friday, I’ll get to leave work while it is still light…but KATY – you might stink when you get there…even though it is only 3(ish??) miles…mostly downhill…oh – but if I bike to work, I can take the garbage up at the same time I get my bike out of the garage.

- Did I remember to put the leftover pasta in the fridge? Yes. I put it in a tupperware. Threw away the piece that fell on the floor…but wait – do I really remember getting it to the fridge? Oh well – I guess it wasn’t that good anyway.

No comments: