Monday, October 12, 2009

to my fantasy football team.

I am proud of you for scoring 119 points this week, even though it resulted in a loss.  You played well, you stayed strong, and while it may have been a loss this week (following your previous 4 losses), I have faith that one day you will actually win.  There might be a bit of re-organization this week, but trust me (if you can – after 5 consecutive losses) – it will result in a stronger team.   I’ve made some poor choices – such as dropping Ginn and Fasano – who others doubted, and I myself also doubted (hence my dropping them) – and they proved us all wrong this week with a strong showing in the Dolphins game.  For your sake, my dear fantasy football team, I hope that the decisions I make will continue to let you be one of the highest scoring teams in the league for the rest of the season.  We still have a chance.  We can still prove the league that we are a threat.  I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PLAYOFFs……just hang in there with me for a few more weeks.  Thanks again, Katy’s Coffey House, for having such a good showing this past week.  I’m proud of you….even though it resulted in a loss….again.

No comments: