Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!

I’m not sure where the past year went…but I do know it was great!  We both started new jobs, we had some great vacations, and got to spend a lot of quality time with family.  We’re looking forward to an even better 2011 during which time we’ll hopefully be moving into the 2011 HGTV DREAM HOME (I can dream big right?)! 

I’m not a big resolutions person, but I do have a few goals for the year:

1)  Be a better blogger…26 posts in 2010 – not quite what I was aiming for

2) Organize my pictures and other computer documents.  After getting our bags (and most of our pictures from the trip) stolen in Argentina, I’ve realized the importance of backing up those things that are important to me.  Since most of my pictures are digital, I need to organize them and BACK THEM UP!

And because we had a low-key New Years Eve, here are a few pictures from snowmobiling in Casper over Christmas.  (THANKS Roxann, Greg, Byron and Joe for making snowmobiling possible – we had a GREAT TIME!)

snowmobiling 1snowmobiling 3 snowmobiling 2 snowmobiling201003

No comments: