Saturday, June 11, 2011

photo organizing…and a cute kitty

I’ve been trying to figure out the best way to organize and share my pictures online.  For a few years I was an adamant user of flickr but this past year when my pro account expired I decided not to renew because off all the other free online resources out there.  Now I have the tricky task of choosing which resource will be the best for me.  Anyone have a recommendation?

Since deciding not to continue with flickr I have been going through my account to make sure all the pictures saved out there are saved on my hard drive.  Without my pro account I can only see my 200 most recent pictures, so part of the process I’m going through is deleting the pictures that I know are saved.  If you read any of my older blog posts some of the pictures won’t show up – sometime I’ll go back and repost them (sorry for any interruption!)

 

I stumbled across this picture of cute kitten we found in the streets in Peru while cleaning out flickr. 

No comments: