Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Nolan

Here are some pictures from my session with Baby Nolan this weekend.  I had so much fun spending time with Nolan and Sherri.  Nolan was so lively, I can imagine what a fun little guy he is when he’s feeling 100%.

 

Isn’t he so expressive???  I just love collages like this!

faces4

faces9

This truck was Nolan’s dad’s when he was a baby.  Sherri was so excited to have this included in the shoot. 

SONY DSC

 

SONY DSC

 

SONY DSC

 

 SONY DSC

I loved this antique trunk they had at their house. 

SONY DSC

 

 SONY DSC

 

SONY DSC 

 

SONY DSC

Oh – and now that it is Sunday evening, I realized I haven’t gotten done nearly as much as I wanted this weekend because I didn’t want to think about anything besides these pictures.  Priorities, right? =)

No comments: