Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sound Time!

My parents came out to Seattle this weekend for a quick visit.  We took the opportunity to eat some great seafood and visit some sights out on the peninsula, including the Naval Undersea Museum and the Dungeness Spit.

A funny story about the middle picture below – the diver standing next to my dad was sitting on a bench when we first got to the museum.  My mom, Joel and I all saw him move and realized it was a real person but my dad was already on his way over to him and had no idea there was a real person inside this costume.  Dad sat down on his lap and then jumped up startled when the diver statue started moving under him.  After that, we decided we had to get a picture of them together. 

Thank you Mom and Dad for a great weekend!

mom&dad visit Nov 10

No comments: