Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Day - Tic Tac Toe, Three in a Row

UPDATE:  Pictures deleted as part of my flickr clean-up.  Will add back at a later date.

Stranded at the house again....this is the third day in a row that we haven't been able to go too far away from the house (can't get the cars out of the neighborhood), and the 4th day this week! I worked on sewing a bag, played some Wii tennis, and made some treats for the neighbors.

Here is one of the plates I put together for the neighbors - snowball cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and almond toffee.
Treats for the Neighbors

Funny story on the toffee....I left the spatula in for too long and when I pulled it out I realized that half of the tip melted into my toffee! I had to dump the entire thing out and start again.
Toffee

and just for fun - below is our cute little Christmas tree. My dad asked if we were going to get a real Christmas tree and said ours is sad looking - thanks Dad =( ! It isn't sad looking - its cute! We got it for Christmas last year, it is a live Norwegian Pine, and left the lights and the stars on it all year. I'm so glad it lasted this long!)
Our Christmas Tree

I didn't get very many decorations out this year since we are in the middle of the remodel, but I did put these on the tree:

No comments: