Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak from my session with Baby Nolan today.  He was a bit cranky but was a good sport and put up with the camera in his face for our session.  His mom emailed me after our session and said that he came down with a bad fever and wasn’t feeling very good today.  Luckily we still came away with some great pictures. 

Nolan and Sherri – I hope I get to photograph you again sometime!

Here are two quick pictures of nine month old Nolan – isn’t he a cutie???  More to come later.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

 

On another note…I am offering $50 sessions between now and May.  If you are interested in a session, including (but not limited to) newborn, maternity, baby, family, engagement, senior, or family sessions, lets try to set something up!

No comments: