Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend. Success.

We had a very productive couple days around the Coffey house this weekend!

Joel worked on the Camry for awhile yesterday and spent a ton of the time on the bathroom – doesn’t it look great???  Our big purchase of the weekend was a new toilet (to be installed later this week)

P1000396P1000398

I got in a couple runs and spent a ton of the time on the yard…I know a picture of the yard isn’t that fascinating – but anyone that saw it before would see what a great improvement it is! (as I was snapping this picture Joel even said “now mowing the lawn deserves a picture?”  well yes it does!)

P1000400

So I didn’t think I liked drop shadows or borders on my pictures – but I think I might be changing my mind! Thank you Windows Live Writer for making posting so easy!

No comments: