Thursday, July 9, 2009

I’m SOOO Old.

Yesterday was my birthday.  I turned 25. I am now officially old.

Joel made me a rum cake.  I might have micro-managed the process.  But the birthday girl can’t make her own cake, right?

 birthdaycake  

We went out to dinner at Duke’s…and used my coupon for a free entre since I am a proud member of the Duke’s birthday club.  Joel and I split the entre – and each got their delicious clam chowder (although I still believe Salty’s clam chowder is better than Duke’s…but have you ever noticed that just about every place you eat chowder advertises it as award winning???).

birthdaydinnerbirthdayweb

We didn’t have birthday candles…so Joel lit the cake with normal candles. I got all but one out…I blame it on the glass holder.

cakecandles

It was a great birthday – although I’m still not excited to be old.

No comments: