Saturday, March 8, 2008

L&L's Portrait Session

A few weeks ago I got to spend the afternoon with L and her [almost] 5 month old baby L. They showed me around a part of Seattle I had never seen before and and we got to enjoy an unusually sunny February afternoon playing in the yard of a BEAUTIFUL Catholic school.

Isn't little L just precious??


Mama L said little L has just recently begun to have an obsession with her feet. I am so glad I could capture this for them!



I think I got a different expression from little L with every shot.



Some people may disagree with me - but I think baby drool is SOOO adorable!



These two were so fun to spend time with!



Mama L told me this was one of her favorite shots from the session.



Again - this is picture heavy, but what can I say....I LOVE pictures!

No comments: