Saturday, March 8, 2008

M's Maternity Session

I'm so far behind on blogging - but I'll do my best to catch up! The first quarter of the year is considered "busy season" for those of us that are able to call auditing our profession. Luckily for me I've had some time to get some photo shoots in too!

In mid February I had the opportunity to take maternity portraits for my beautiful co-worker "M." She and her husband are anxiously awaiting their first baby and I'm excited to shoot some newborn portraits for the as soon as he arrives!

M's house was one of the coolest I have ever seen. She had so many modern funky colors and amazing furniture, but all put together in a very comfortable atmosphere. Once she has settled in with her new little one, hopefully she'll give me some decorating tips!









I have so many more pictures I could share, but I don't want to overwhelm this post with too many!

Thank's M for letting me spend the afternoon with you! I am so excited to meet baby "A"!

No comments: