Friday, February 13, 2009

Leavin’ on a jet plane.

Actually I’m flying back to Seattle right now.  On a prop plane – not a jet plane.  But oh well – that song is what comes to mind.

The Special Olympics was in Boise this past week, and with our heavy workload we didn’t take the time to go to any events, but there were 3 or 4 floor hockey teams staying at our hotel.  The team we saw around the most was from Uruguay and they were some of the most energetic, excited people I have met.  The Boise airport was more crowded than I can ever remember seeing before, and it has been fun to see people from so many different countries.

Another exciting week of work is over…but I do have more work to do this weekend.  I’m excited for my busy season to be over so I can have my weekends back!  While I do have to work, I’m still looking forward to this weekend, not just for Valentine’s day (although I don’t really buy into the hype around this holiday), but because I get to do a newborn session for a friend from work’s new baby.  The baby was born just over a week ago and I am so excited to meet him tomorrow morning!  Look out for an overload of pictures in the next couple days!

And because a post is no fun without a picture – here are a few more fun ones from my engagement session with Laura and John last fall. 

2752615148_ba56b96a9f_o

 2755070829_6cfe2fcc6f_b

 2759191684_3c37336ae4_b

No comments: