Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photographs of Old

From a young age I admired all the beautiful old photographs all my grandparents keep around their house.  My grandpa decided to have all his old pictures scanned and gave a copy of all the images to everyone in the family.  He gave me my copy last fall, and I have spent more hours than I should probably count looking through all the different pictures. I think my hard drive with those images on it is one of my prized possessions.  I hope we are able to do the same thing with the pictures on the other side of my family as well. 

Since I have been so busy with work this week and haven’t had a chance to take any of my own pictures, here are a few from my grandparents wedding.  I should know the year of their wedding, but I don’t, but I believe they are circa 1955. 

My grandpa said my grandma was instructing him to smile at his mother in this picture. 

Wedding19

Wedding21

Wedding23

 

Thanks Grandpa for such a wonderful gift!

 AbMiller20AbMiller16

No comments: