Sunday, March 6, 2011

Free??

Most people that know me know these two things about me.
  1. 1.  I LOVE good deals…especially FREE deals
  2. 2.  I LOVE school supplies…and yes – even though I am an adult and work in an office, I do still call them school supplies.
Staples combines these two things and has become one of my favorite places to shop.  Almost every week they have awesome deals..and deals are even better when they are things that I can actually use!
This week we walked away with 2 packs of photo paper, a ream of colored printer paper, a ream of white printer paper, 2 packs of paper clips, a pack of pens and 2 packs of envelopes.  The total (before tax/coupons) came to $50.96.  We threw in a $10 off $50 competitors coupon (some Staples stores do honor competitor coupons – you just have to ask!) to bring the total down to $40.96.  We then used a $15 Staples reward coupon that we had received back from a previous deal and paid $28.43 (includes tax).  We will get back $46.96 in rebates, which means we actually MADE $3.53 on the transaction!  I call that a productive trip.
SONY DSC

1 comment:

Tabasco said...

That deal is HOT!